Whether you need an x-ray, a routine lab test, a sports physical or travel vaccinations, Sand Canyon Urgent Care is here for you.
We are an authorized travel medicine clinic, with most of your required travel vaccinations available and ready to administer immediately – no appointment required.
Our seasoned providers have a wide range of hands-on experience from the emergency room to family practice settings – that equip them to provide excellent personalized medical care. Whether it’s a routine check-up or an emergency situation, let our providers take care of your medical needs and help you feel better.
Injuries and illnesses are never convenient. We’re ready to attend to your medical needs, even without an appointment.
Common injuries & illnesses we treat:
- Colds, coughs, flu, rashes and other common ailments
- Asthma, pneumonia and other respiratory problems
- Eye injuries and emergencies
- Neck and back pain
- Throat and sinus infections
- Sprains, strains, dislocations and fractures
- Lacerations, abrasions and splinters
- Stomach flu, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and dehydration
- Foreign body removal
- Wound repair and abscess drainage
- Urinary tract and bladder infections
- School and sport physical exams
- Injuries resulting from motor vehicle accidents
- Preventative and travel vaccines
- IV hydration (Irvine location only)
A Lifeline For Your Injury or Ailment
Urgent care is there when you need it – immediately! Don’t wait for your injury or ailment to worsen…visit Sand Canyon Urgent Care today. We will provide the attention and treatment that you need in a professional and timely manner.